Friday, March 31, 2006

Online Change of Address Form

Getting ready to move? Already stressed out with no time to spare? Well, one trip you no longer have to make is to the local Post Office for a Change of Address form ... now you can do it online! At the United States Postal Service web site you can change your address in just a few quick, easy steps.


Post a Comment

<< Home